Queen’s Bath is amazing natural infinity pool created from tide pools! Queen’s Bath is located in Princeville and is fairly easy to get to.
To get to Queen’s Bath you hike down a short trail which leads you past a small waterfall and to a big tide pool. The water is crystal clear and gorgeous. The pool is a turquoise color surrounded by rocks with the shimmering bright blue Pacific behind it. Queen’s Bath is a little slice of tropical heaven! You will want to stay and float forever. Since the pool is tide dependent it can be dangerous so be sure to go at low tide.
Queens Bath Safety Tips
- Remove valuables from your car before you hike.
- Best parking is early in the day.
- Have sunscreen and mosquito repellent handy.
- Bring an old pair of shoes for the hike.
- Be aware of ocean conditions any time of year and use caution.
- Rocks, pool and trail can be slippery so watch your step.